The purpose of this page is to update you on the evolving COVID-19 situation and our commitment to you during the outbreak. The health, safety and well-being of the Shakti community remains top priority. Now is a better time than any to be developing wellness routines and we will strive to continue to make Shakti products available to you.
Can I still purchase from you?
Yes, Shakti Mats can continue to operate with almost all of our team self-isolating at home here in NZ.
Our couriers NZ Post and DHL have said to expect delays. Both services have comprehensive plans in place to enhance the safety of their people, and to ensure they continue to offer an essential service. Please allow a few extra days for your product to arrive as there are disruptions through the postal networks globally.
Can I still contact you?
Yes! Absolutely do reach out to our customer support team who are working from home.
What measures are you taking as a company to contain COVID-19?
- All staff are self isolating and working from home like the rest of New Zealand.
- One person from the Shakti team will be managing order dispatch either from their home or alone in The Shakti Warehouse. We are not accepting visitors or customers at the warehouse.
- We have cancelled or postponed all Shakti related events.
- We have restricted all domestic and international travel.
- All Shakti products will be sealed for 72 hours as a safety measure before reaching a customer allowing time for any COVID-19 contaminants to die off.
- Disinfectants will be required to be used by staff as necessary when they are handling products.
- Anyone who is feeling unwell will immediately take sick leave until they are completely recovered.
How are you supporting your community in India?
We have sent all of our Indian team home, where they will continue to receive full pay and benefits.
Our message to youCOVID-19 is a global pandemic, so it is vital we support each other in the face of adversity. Shakti Mats is dedicated to supporting our Team and the wider community